Monday, October 03, 2005

My Last Day !

Well here we are, my last day in Sweden with the band recording the new album. Unfortunately, I have to go home a couple of days early because of work. We're almost done here, but I'm sad I'm going to miss the day we add the strings. We met up with the string arranger last night to hear his ideas and they sounded great, even though he was playing them on a small casio keyboard thingy.

Anyway, we've all had a great time, working long hours and partying hard into the night. Come to think about it, I need to get back to work for a rest (well at least to give my liver a rest !).

Since Gav and Carey last blogged, we've moved from the big studio in the south of Stockholm to a smaller studio in the centre to do overdubs. Apparently our producer Jari has an accordian player coming later today to add something in. Big Gav did suggest getting Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham over but maybe not !

Ok. Thats me away to pack.

Nige

1 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

Hey, I didn't see you guys at the Bill Wells gig on Saturday in Sthlm. Were you there? It was great!

8:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home